Unifardas – Confecção S.A., respects the legal rules regarding the protection of personal data of its employees, candidates for the existing recruitment process, clients and suppliers, in particular those arising from national and community legal provisions and deliberations of the National Data Protection Commission, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All the natural persons related to Unifardas-Confecção S.A, regardless of their relationship, apply to the data protection regime in the GDPR in order to guarantee the protection of data and the free circulation of such data.
Consent of the Data Owner
Personal data of workers
The treatment of the personal data of the worker, in the context of the employment relationship, is based on the contractual content, on one hand, and the fulfillment of legal obligations before the Tax Authority, Social Security, the authority for the working conditions and other official entities on the other.
The processing of the personal data of the workers is reserved only to the person in charge of data processing, designated at any moment and with limited access duly justified in the terms of the law, and in any case with safeguard of the confidentiality. At any time, the employee may, at his request, access his protected data and request its alteration or correction.
Personal data of job seekers
Unifardas – Confecção, S.A., guarantees the protection of the right to data protection of jobseekers, which are voluntarily provided and authorized by the data subject and will be treated confidentially in accordance with the law in force. To do this, it will be asked the candidate’s pronunciation on the authorization of his personal data to enter in the database for due effects. The candidate must sign or endorse the “Informed Consent – spontaneous application or job offer application”.
PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS
The entity collects, uses and saves the personal data provided by the customers, under the terms permitted by the applicable law, namely by the GDPR, in a manner appropriate to the performance of the contractual relationship with them, upon their consent.
The Client, in the context of the contractual, commercial and even in the legitimate interest and pursuit of the activity of the controller, authorizes the introduction of his personal data in the company database for the respective treatment, allowing them to be used for the sending of technical files, technical information, commercial information, product declarations, marketing actions, events and new products.
The client shall notify Unifardas – Confecção, S.A. immediately, if there are changes in personal data that affect the contractual relationship between the parties.
The personal data may be stored and used by the entity, even after the end of the process or contract, under legal terms and until the completion of the billing and or legal obligations arising from the commercial and / or contractual relationship.
USING THE WEBSITE
If you use our website in an unregistered way and contact us through contact forms, the data requested in these forms may be stored and only mobilized for this purpose. You may also require its elimination and continue to use our website as normal.
1. When we collect this information
We collect information when you register on our website, subscribe to the newsletter or respond to forms.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information when subscribing to the newsletter, respond to an inquiry, browse the website or use certain features;
– Customize your experience and allow you to deliver personalized content types in which you will be most interested;
– improve the website to better serve you;
– to enable better service in responding to customer requests;
– manage a concourse, promotions or surveys;
– follow-up of your requests (email or phone);
3. How we protect your information
Our website regularly checks the security holes and known vulnerabilities to make our site as secure as possible.
Your information is contained in secure networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access to the system and are required to keep this information confidential.
4. Sending newsletters
All personal information that we obtain through your consent will be registered, used and protected in accordance with current Community legislation on data protection, the GDPR and this Unifardas-Confecção, S.A.
The information collected, have the purpose of sending information / disclosure by e-mail of newsletters and other information regarding our products and services, as requested by the intervener.
It reinforces the fact that, if you do not want to receive more electronic messages, just contact us by email or letter to our address to request cancellation of the consent made.
You can also remove the email address from the database by following the information at the end of each newsletter.
According to the GDPR, cookies are small text files with relevant information that your access device carries through your browser when you visit our website.
If you wish, you can disable all cookies by simply adjusting your browser settings, once you have activated it.
DATA HOLDER’S RIGHT
All natural persons shall enjoy the following rights in accordance with the GDPR:
Right of access
The data subject has the right to know whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. You may receive a copy of your personal information in our possession.
Although it is a free access, the entity may set a fee for access to the data subject when verifying excessive or unfounded requests.
Right to rectification
The holder has the right to obtain, by the person responsible for the treatment, the correction of the personal data to which they are outdated, incorrect or incomplete.
Right to erasure
The data subject requires the right to be “forgotten” and to ask the data controller to erase his / her data provided that:
– the data are unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
– the consent holder withdraws the consent, when the treatment is necessarily based on it and there is no other legal basis for the treatment of the data;
– the holder opposes the processing of personal data used for automated and / or profiling purposes;
– when the personal data has been treated unlawfully.
Right to limit treatment
The legislator states that in parallel with the right of erasure, the data subject has the right to limit his treatment in certain situations:
– answer accuracy of personal data;
– the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and limits its use;
– the data controller no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes but is required for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense;
– if you have opposed treatment until the legitimate reasons of the controller have prevailed over the data subject.
Right of portability of data
The data subject is entitled to ask the data protection officer, his / her personal data, in a format of common use and even transfer it to another person responsible for the treatment. However, you can only wish delivery if you can.
Right of opposition
The data subject has the right to object at any time, for particular reasons, to the processing of data concerning him.
In order to exercise these rights, they must submit, in writing, the request to the manager of the Unifardas-Confecção, SA.
FINAL PROVISIONS – THE OBLIGATIONS ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The company Unifardas – Confecção, S.A. which individually or jointly with another (subcontractor) determines the purposes and means of data processing is the “reasonable for treatment” and must, to that extent, among other things, ensure that:
– personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with the purposes of collection;
– only adequate, relevant and not excessive personal data are collected in relation to the purposes of the collection;
– the personal data collected is accurate and up-to-date;
– personal data shall be kept only for the period necessary for the purpose of collecting / processing;
– the data subject is provided with all the information related to the treatment carried out, granting him the right to access, rectify and delete his data, as well as the opposition to his treatment, according to the law;
– the consent of the holder is obtained for the processing of the data, in cases where this is required;
– the processing of the data complies with all legal precepts;
– employees authorized to access personal data are bound by the duty of confidentiality;
– the agreements entered into with the subcontracting entities regarding the processing of personal data of our data holders, their written agreements to safeguard confidentiality and privacy;
– adequate technical and organizational measures have been put in place to protect personal data, against accidental, unlawful destruction, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized access and disclosure and against any form of illicit treatment;
– the registration of the activities of processing of personal data is done under the legal terms.
Unifardas – Confecção S.A.
Tel .: +351 229 442 280/1 | Rua Joaquim António Moreira, 292 Armaz. 19 | Zona Industrial Maia 1 – 4470 – 078 Maia, Portugal.